environment

The Environment

Red Green and Blue talk about Global Warming, endangered animals, and nature-and the money behind it.
America in the Middle East

U.S. Involvement in the Middle East

As troops surge in and controversy rises, read our articles about America's involvement.

Abortion

Red Green and Blue talks about this controversial topic that touches us all.
US Borders

US Border Control

Red Green and Blue walk the line on US Borders.

GOP Mama Tackles the Border...

After reading Miss Lib R Tea's post, I have to say, I completely agree with 99.9% of her post... therefore, it was a struggle for me to figure out where we actually differed.
Ok, so maybe it wasn't that hard to figure out ;)
I firmly believe that anyone who is here illegally should NOT have access to any rights that Americans are fortunate enough to have, including health care, education, & housing.
However, I do think that our borders NEED to be secure and if that means that we need to hire private agencies to patrol them like the Texas Minutemen, then so be it. I don't think we would need to even worry about throwing illegals out of the country if they weren't able to cross into it...

Let me be clear as well, I am not a completely heartless person and I do realize that many people flock into America because our country is abounding with opportunity. I am a supporter for opening the borders for work VISAS and I would also like to see the US make it a bit easier for people to apply for and become citizens. I am amazed at the many, many hoops that are required for perspective US citizens to jump through and yet how easy it currently is for illegals to obtain the many securities that too many Americans take for granted.

What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value. ~Thomas Paine

1 comments:

  1. Jenny said...

    I agree with you as well.